Nosco's Gurnee South location has been recognized in receiving seven winning entries from Great Lakes Graphics Association's Graphics Excellence Awards competition.
WHAT ARE THE GRAPHICS EXCELLENCE AWARDS?
Each year, the Great Lakes Graphics Association’s Graphics Excellence Awards competition recognizes companies through Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin for the superb craftsmanship in the design, creation and production of top-quality printed material they produce for their customers. The GEA Celebrations have been scheduled for September 8, 2020 and the Best of Show, Runners-Up, and Best of States will be announced then. They have however announced the Best of Category (Gutenberg), Best of Division Winners, Award of Excellence Winners and Certificate of Merit Winners for 2020.
Nosco’s Gurnee South location has achieved seven winning entries in the announced categories:
Best of Division – Nosco:
Cartons & Containers
• La Mer #The Concentrate (Design by Don Neyrinck, Sample Table Technician)
Best of Division – Nosco
Folders (4 or more colors)
• Buehler Pocket Folder (Design by Annette Ginnaty-Moore, Graphic Designer)
Two Awards of Excellence:
Diecuts, Pop-Ups, Unique Folds, and Involvement Devices:
• Better Understanding Better Care Brochure, West Therapeutic Development
• Lake Forest Academy Acceptance Folder.
Three Certificates of Merit:
Promotional Campaigns, Consumer:
• Carmel Catholic High
• School Recruitment Campaign
Booklets (4 or more colors):
• American Academy of Periodontology Foundation Annual Report
Soft Cover Books:
• East on Central, A Journal of Arts and Letters from Highland Park High School.
The team at Gurnee South has a strong history of excellence and craftsmanship that continues. See the entries here.