If you’re looking for a cost-effective flexible packaging option, Nosco’s digital printing abilities have you covered. Our digital presses, in conjunction with traditional printing methods, offer a complete range of printing options for pouches, sachets, stick packs, film lidding and roll products.
Interested? Click here to request a Lunch & Learn with a flexible packaging expert!
- Multi-layer or multi-ply
- Metallized films and aluminum foils
- Sealing materials for films, laminates and foils
Through Nosco’s digital printing expertise and HP’s pack-ready laminations / flexible packaging systems, we have the ability to:
- Surface print and varnish during common converting processes
- Surface print and laminate with standardized pack-ready film
- Print economical run sizes that accommodate nearly 90% of flexible packaging format size
Nosco continues to invest in new manufacturing equipment and technologies that offer consistent color across cartons, labels and flexible packaging. Here’s a look at our FlexPack fleet:
- HP Indigo 20000 – Digital Flexible Packaging Press
- HP Indigo Pack Ready Thermal Laminator
- Slitter Rewinder
- Vision System
- Testing and Lab Equipment
Flexible packaging is an ideal fit for a variety applications, including: