If you’re looking for cost-effective flexible packaging solutions, Nosco’s digital printing capabilities have you covered. Our digital presses, in conjunction with traditional printing methods, offer a complete range of printing options for pouches, sachets, stick packs, film lidding and roll products.
Interested in learning more about flexible pouch packaging and other digital print solutions? Click here to request a Lunch & Learn with a flexible packaging expert!
- Multi-layer or multi-ply
- Metallized films and aluminum foils
- Sealing materials for films, laminates and foils
Through Nosco’s digital printing expertise and HP’s pack-ready laminations / flexible packaging systems, we have the ability to:
- Surface print and varnish during common converting processes
- Surface print and laminate with standardized pack-ready film
- Print economical run sizes that accommodate nearly 90% of flexible packaging format size
Nosco continues to invest in new manufacturing equipment and technologies that offer consistent color across cartons, labels and flex packaging. Our FlexPack fleet includes:
- HP Indigo 20000 – Digital Flexible Packaging Press
- HP Indigo Pack Ready Thermal Laminator
- Slitter Rewinder
- Vision System
- Testing and Lab Equipment
Digital printing flexible packaging is an ideal fit for a variety of applications, including: