Our New Way of Working
In 2015, Nosco began restructuring the way we work in our efforts to sustain a "process-oriented culture." By analyzing process-oriented measures and the importance of complete and correct internal handoffs throughout the production process, we are achieving optimal efficiency on your orders, so we are all winning – every day.
Daily measurement of the “Big 5” – throughput, customer service, quality, cost, and safety – allows us to deliver results faster and more effectively. Planning, prioritizing and protecting our time enables us to deliver your product 100% on time and in complete compliance of your specifications.
With process clarity throughout all steps of production, Nosco is confident that we can “make your packaging successful.”
A process-oriented culture
- Real-time service responsiveness
- Daily performance measurement and process improvement workouts
- Information systems with real-time data
- High employee-owner engagement and involvement
- Demand management and capacity planning
- High customer involvement