Personalize Your Labels
Nosco's Personalized Labels allow brands to create innovative and exciting packaging campaigns. We offer more personalized packaging options than any other printed packaging company and continue to invest in cutting-edge solutions to help customers engage their markets.
- Digital assets include HP Indigo 6600 press and HP SmartStream Mosaic Software
- End-to-end solutions to develop the perfect personalization strategy
- A variety of decorative coating options and other features to increase shelf appeal
Ways to Personalize
- Consumer Targeting
- Cause Marketing
- Laminations: For a durable, waterproof labeling solution, laminations are a great choice. Whether they’re placed on bags, stick packs, sachets or disposables, these labels feature a plastic layer that is bonded on top of your printed information.
- Hot or Cold Foil Stamping: Foil-stamped labels can make products stand out a little more in the marketplace with glossy, attention-grabbing print. This pharmaceutical label design option is not only more decorative, but it also communicates a sense of quality.
- Industry-Specific Labels: Particularly in healthcare, understanding industry-specific regulations is a must. Nosco offers pharma labels that are in line with the latest standards and meet inspection and quality control.
- Syringe Labels: Placed directly on the dispensing agent, syringe labels communicate vital information about patients and medications. Nosco creates reliable and clearly identifiable labels to protect patients and healthcare professionals.
- Multi-Panel Labels: Maximize copy space with multi-panel labels – a smart solution that involves a hinged or unhinged design. With Nosco’s custom pharmaceutical labels, you can fit more content on the same size product, whether it’s nutritional information, regulatory guidelines, company specifics or additional product details.
- Security Labels: The purpose of security labels is to prevent counterfeiting and product tampering, as well as protect patients and healthcare providers. Nosco offers a comprehensive range of these products.
- Tamper-Evident Seals: Tamper-evident seals clearly indicate when a product has been compromised, creating a warning for anyone who comes in contact with them.
- Braille: Designed to communicate vital information to blind patients, our Braille labels meet the requirements of the U.S. Access Board’s Working Group on Accessible Prescription Labels.
- Cryogenic: When products will be exposed to freezing conditions, cryogenic labels are the best solution. Made to withstand refrigeration, exposure to liquid nitrogen, or ongoing freezing in ultra-low temperatures, these labels are resilient.
Why Choose Nosco for your pharmaceutical Labels?
When you’re looking for the best in custom pharmaceutical labels, Nosco is your best resource. Our customers say they choose us for our cutting-edge innovation and superior service. Working with us, you can count on exceptional engineering, responsive support, and the kind of dedication that only comes from a business that’s been in the industry for more than a century. No matter your needs, we strive to make your packaging successful.
Contact Us Today
Join the more than 400 healthcare customers we already serve at Nosco. Let us help you make your next packaging project a success. Get in touch today!