These extended labels provide companies a way to extend their copy without significantly changing packaging line operations. In addition, using multi-panel or extended labels allows businesses to increase the space for copy without altering the initial footprint of the label. In other words, implementing multi-panel labels allows brands to add more copy without increasing the size of the package or the label.
- Portfolio of proven standard designs as well as custom engineered solutions
- Additional copy space from 2-panel to 36-page center seam booklet or leaflet
- Includes re-sealable, removable, tamper evident, peel offs, coupons, variable data & other unique features
- Film & paper constructions available
- First in North America with high-speed attaching for cost effectiveness
- New customer solutions for 1:1 applications
We have expertise in packaging line services to optimize label application performance and a 99.3% complaint-free product. Nosco provides vision inspection to assure the highest quality and product integrity. We offer multiple languages combined into a single piece to reduce changeovers and purchasing/invoicing transactions.