At Nosco, we recognize that your time matters. That’s why we are excited to announce the delivery and installation of our new Karlville KS-DSUP-400 Flexible Pouching Machine. What does that mean for customers like you? Even more time saved with in-house printing and pouch converting – all under one roof.
Installed alongside Nosco’s current digital flexible packaging equipment, like the HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press, this machine allows our teams to produce printed flexible packaging from start to finish.
Over the past year, Nosco has worked to make flexible packaging easy with quick turns and standard material offerings. And through the addition of the Karlville Pouching Machine... it just got easier with:
- In-house printing and pouching for quality and supply chain control.
- Versatile machinery that accommodates two- and three-side-seal pouches with optional zippers, as well as stand-up pouches with optional zippers.
- Short runs and quick turns for the converting multiple substrate constructions.
Nosco’s new Karlville Pouching Machine was strategically selected to support the company’s growing flexible packaging capabilities, with benefits including:
• Fast setups for high SKU counts and rapid changeovers.
• The ability to accommodate a wide array of sizes.
• High capacity volume for short runs.
On September 28, 2020, the pouching machine arrived at Nosco’s Carrollton, Texas facility. Within two days it was hot with power – ready to be dialed in for testing and validation in early October.
Contact a packaging advisor today to get your next job on the books!