Nosco’s client services efforts exceed customer expectations, according to 2019 Customer Satisfaction Survey results.
Earlier this year, Nosco’s client services team sent out a survey to over 200 contacts in order to get a better understanding of how we are doing as a company overall. From the survey, we are proud to report the following:
NET PROMOTER SCORE
- 8.86 / 10 Customers Would Recommend Nosco to a Friend or Colleague
- Account Management Support
- Response Time Expectations
- Nosco's Overall Service and Support
- Lead Times
- Consistent Communication / Confirmations
- Customer Portal
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
In response to the results shown left, several action plans have been put into place to help our teams work through some of these challenges. Included in these plans are:
- Frequent meetings with our internal teams to ensure we can relay information to our customers in a timely manner. This includes improvements to our confirmation times (currently averaging around two days).
- A facelift for our current customer portal to offer an immediate service approach for customers to access information on order management, proof management, pricing management, estimate requests and more.
- A web-based ordering system that will enable customers to place repeat orders directly into our system.
Looking to 2020 and beyond, Nosco will put a strong emphasis on innovation and automation. One way in which we will accomplish this in client services is by eliminating hand-offs in our order processes, and connecting customers with the right contacts the first time. This will ensure that work flows quickly and that more information is readily available to our customers. ◊
Thanks again for your candid feedback! If you have any questions, please contact:
Client Services Manager